SCSAP Membership Information
NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FROM ALL ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS!!!!
SCSAP Membership is now open to not only all University of Michigan investigators but researchers at all Academic Universities that are working on projects in the areas of single cell and spatial analysis biology and technology. This includes faculty, fellows, students, and staff. Whether you are an experimentalist or a data scientist, working on fundamental, applied, or translational problems, you can take advantage of our vibrant community of researchers and resources that are part of the SCSAP.
Areas of interest include spatial analysis tools development, single cell or spatial analysis approaches and techniques, machine learning and artificial intelligence tool development to integrate into spatial analysis, single cell big data analysis, applications of single cell or spatial analysis to precision medicine, etc.
- Participate in a community of investigators to enhance collaborations and exchange ideas and methods
- Provide input into future core resources to be acquired to support SCSAP-related studies
- Enrollment in our searchable database of U-M SCSAP faculty members including expertise and methods
- Invitations to networking events
- Invitations to seminars and working group meetings
- Participate in select pilot project funding opportunities
- Letters of support for grant applications
- Communication support to highlight your SCSAP-related achievements
- Access to newsletters and announcements describing the state-of-the-art in spatial and single cell analysis
Requirements for Membership :
- Affiliated with UM (faculty, fellow, student, staff member) – Now accepting members from other academic institutions!
- Active research or interest in single cell and/or spatial analyses
- Attend community events such as seminars or working groups
- Willingness to share knowledge and resources to help and support the program and its members